Sunday, March 24, 2013

Counting Mine {261-270}

"Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in You.
Show me the way I should go,
for to You I lift up my soul."
Psalm 143:8
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

261} soft music playing in the background

262} a driver that lets you go first at a 4-way stop, even though they got there first

263} the person who helps my mother by cutting her grass and shovelling her driveway, all done anonymously

264} watching Cake Boss with Sam

265} road trips

266} my childhood home and the feeling of safety I have when I walk through the front door

267} watching the children playing on the beach

268} having something fun and exciting to look forward to

269} a bubble bath in the middle of the day

270} the protective way Sam hugs me

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

If you are counting your own blessings and blogging about them, will you leave me a comment with the link to your blog, or share them with me at katieb38@hotmail.com? I'd love to know how you are being blessed through your journey!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. My husband loves Cake Boss! He watches it on netflix all. the. time.

    Right now he and my son are working watching season 1 of Duck Dynasty. I wish I could see all the hype over that show, but I just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to do them every Sunday. Try to. You inspired me to start over a year ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:14 a.m.

    Saved as a favorite, I like your website!

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... ranger forum

    ReplyDelete