Sunday, January 13, 2013

Counting Mine (241 - 250)

I will proclaim the name of the LORD.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
He is the rock, His works are perfect.
Deuteronomy 32:3-4

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
241)Jordan`s arms around me, and her little girl voice telling me she needs me
242) being able to encourage a friend, simply because I`ve experienced the same trials
243) a friend telling me how much I mean to her
244) a good pen
245) when Jordan climbs into bed with us, cuddling into my back
246) mashed potatoes and corn, covered in gravy
247) wild wind while I`m warm inside
248) fresh beginnings
249) being in a small house group with women I love and trust
250) how much Ian loves me
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

If you are counting your own blessings and blogging about them, will you leave me a comment with the link to your blog, or share them with me at katieb38@hotmail.com? I'd love to know how you are being blessed through your journey!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on 244 and heaven help the person who steals my good pen! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blessed to know you Katie :)

    ReplyDelete