Sunday, March 04, 2012

Counting Mine {196-210}

"Fear not for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name;
you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned."
Isaiah 43:1-2

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

196} the way a certain smell can immediately take me back to a special moment in time
197} dreaming of people who have left my life, like a special visit
198} singing in worship along with 8,000+ Christian women at Women of Faith
199} finding a treasured item I thought was lost forever
200} meeting Angie Smith at Women of Faith
201} hugs and kisses from my family after being away from home
202} Jordan climbing into bed with us every morning
203} when Ian turns down my side of the bed and puts my lamp on for me at night
204} soft mittens
205} hope
206} a weekend with no responsibilites or anywhere to go
207} heart to heart conversations with my Mama
208} love, in all its forms: romantic, motherly, familial
209} hearing God's voice
210} learning that someone I've been praying for has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

If you are counting your own blessings and blogging about them, will you leave me a comment with the link to your blog, or share them with me at katieb38@hotmail.com? I'd love to know how you are being blessed through your journey!


Photobucket

1 comment: