Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Commercial I Love

I'm not a huge fan of commercials. We have PVR so I tape all my shows and watch them

And when a network runs the same ones over and over and over it makes me absolutely crazy.

But this one...



... I can't watch enough.

It makes me laugh because I've been that guy.

More than once.

For the most part I don't want to be touched, talked to or waited on when I'm sick. But if there is barfing involved... I become this dude.

"Ian... Ian... call my mom..."

It doesn't matter how many times I've watched this commercial (and it's a lot), I laugh every single time.

Do YOU have a commercial that you just love?

Other Commercials That I Love:
Geico
Tim Hortons

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I love that one too! I also like the Telus commercials with all the animals and the OH SO COOL songs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! HA! That's a good one! I'm not much for anything when I am sick either. Just let me have my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Nyquil commercials when all these people are snoring and tissues all around! Its such a true to life reenactment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete