Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Things Kids Do That I Don't Understand ~ Take Four

** I'm STILL having issues with installing Disqus, so I need your help. If you are unable to leave a comment on this post, could you please email me at Katieb38@hotmail.com or tweet me at Katieb38 to let me know? Maybe then I can make sense of what's happening.

Thank you!


~*~ ~*~ ~*~


I mentioned last week that Mom took the whole family out for dinner to celebrate my nephew's graduation. We went to Tucker's Marketplace which is a buffet style restaurant. It's one of my favourite places but we haven't been there in a very long time.

I wonder if they missed me as much as I missed them.

Long tables full of different salads, pastas, meat dishes...pizza, roast beef, potatoes, soup, breads...tons of desserts and an ice cream sundae bar.

Oh yummeh.

I told the children I didn't care how much they ate or the order they ate it in, all I asked was that they ate what they took.

I can't stand it when people take all sorts of food, sample some of it then leave it to the side and go up for more.

We'll just call that Kate's Pet Peeve #1,362,592.

Eat what you take!

Julie made me laugh at her dessert choice.

She couldn't decide if she wanted more corn or to just go for the brownies.

So, she went for both.



Oh how love that girl!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Julie is a lot like my Amber. She would chose vegetables as much as sweets. Though Amber couldn't have the brownie so she'd have to go for extra veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenting...but old school Blogger style! (Before you make the switch, do you know that if you decided to "switch back" that you'll lose your comments? It stinks...happend to me with Intense Debate. Boo!!)

    ReplyDelete