Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shut UP! Are you kidding me???

Look at the award Mama M over at My Little Life gave me!



Sweet mercy... I am ex-ci-ted!

The rules are...

To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

15 blogs is a lot and I need to get ready for church, so I'm going to cheat and do it MY way.

Are you ready?

If your blog shows up in my blog roll (aka Blogs I Stalk) then YOU get to claim this award as your own because if I didn't think your blog rocked then you wouldn't be on my blog roll. Right?

Right!

Thanks again, Mama M!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Thank you so much to everyone who left a comment for me on my Ask Me Anything post yesterday. I was so excited to see all the questions and will work on them today and hopefully post some answers soon! If anyone else has any questions, fire away - it's not too late ;-)

Have a great day, friends!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm on your blog roll...uh, so, are you awarding moi??

    ReplyDelete