Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday Night Again

Sunday night already...

I had a wonderful weekend with Ian and the children and it was all that I was hoping for. I was even able to visit with my mom yesterday and we went over for a lovely dinner tonight.

I think I need to re-evaluate my no-socks-with-sandals rule after seeing some dude in sandals with the longest toenails I have ever seen in my life. And they were yellow and they kind of curled a bit.

Shudder.

My "Irritation Level" was off the charts today. I felt as though everywhere I went there was chaos. Ian sent me upstairs for a nap to try to settle myself a bit. Naps are always a good thing.

Back to the grind tomorrow with lots to do. I'd better get to bed.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. In that case, socks are definitely the way to go. I've seen feet like that in sandals...it's an image that stays with you. YUCK!

    I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toenails can be gross, especially really long ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toenails can be gross, especially really long ones!

    ReplyDelete