Thursday, March 05, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

I hadn't wanted to say anything until we knew for sure, but we need your prayers so here I am.

In January I posted that Ian had been laid off from his job of 5 years. Well, this past week has been interesting to say the least. I wanted to be able to write out the events in a clear headed way that would clearly show the Lord's hand in this situation, but I can hardly breathe as I type this. This is the best I can do right now.

We are waiting to find out if Ian will be offered a position with the company he has been interviewing with. We hoped to know something yesterday, but instead of a yes/no, he learned that it is now down to two candidates, and Ian is one of them. We are hoping to know more tomorrow as to what the next steps - if any - will be.

Please, please, please pray for this, friends. We want to be in God's will, and we know that He is in control.

I will update the details of this process once we know one way or the other.

Thank you...

4 comments:

  1. Positive thoughts and prayers for you and Ian as you wait this out.

    If it's meant to be - - it will be, but I know the "unknown" is hard. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers being sent your way. Good luck and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Lord...
    I do ask that You would have Your way in this work situation. Give Kate and Ian wisdom and peace as they go through all of the uncertainties.

    You are so good. May You be glorified!

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete