Friday, March 20, 2009

March Break ~ Day Five

Wow this week went fast.

This afternoon we took the children swimming. Well, Ian did anyway. I watched :-)

I was blown away watching Sam swimming in the deep end, calm as could be. And Julie was swimming as well, without cheating by keeping one foot on the bottom of the pool! Jordan looked adorable in her new bathing suit and loved being in the water. Everyone was pretty wiped out afterwards.

We had our usual Family Night in the evening and watched a movie together. This time Julie cuddled with me, and Sam cuddled with Ian. Jordan, of course, slept through the entire thing. (OK..I slept through 2/3 of it!)

A great end to a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:27 a.m.

    Hi there,

    Wow I had alot of catching up to do on this blog. Whew!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love how swimming tires everyone out?! :D

    ReplyDelete