Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday Stuff

I canNOT believe this beautiful weather that we've been having this weekend. Sun AND warmer temperatures! Yesterday I just stood on my porch and breathed the fresh air. What a gift.

I couldn't stand there breathing for long because we were off to get Julie to her soccer game.

Here's Jordan, ready to cheer her big sister on!



Julie loves being the goalie. I stress out because I am always worried she'll take a ball to the face or something.



Going for the block....



And here is Sam, lovingly cheering Julie on.



I bought Jordan a bathing suit and it's so cute! I can't wait to see her in it.



I love this shirt on Jordan. In case you can't read it, it says "If You Think I'm Cute You Should See My Mom". You got that right.



My kids have discovered these...



Now I have to share them!!

We are heading up to Barrie momentarily, to see our friends be baptized. I am so excited for them! If I get any pics I'll post them later or tomorrow.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Look at Julie styling it in Goal! Go Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Kate....my Bloglines updated on your blog this morning - I was 14 posts behind!

    And so, in no particular order:

    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birtday dear Kate, happy birthday to you!

    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ian, happy birthday to you!

    You are the greatest mom - not a pushover. At all! Much. ;)

    Congratulations on your lifestyle change...I need one as well.

    Keep chewing Jordan - you may escape that crib yet!

    I've heard good things about Fireproof - I really want to see it too. And I want to read that Jodie Picoult book as well...I've enjoyed several other books she's written.

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete