Thursday, November 20, 2008

Its C-c-c-old!

I.am.freezing.

!!!

There is something going on with the furnace and it keeps shutting off and it's very cold in this house!

I do not like being cold.

It snowed last night and everything looked so pretty this morning. I wish I'd taken a picture. The first snowfall is always so beautiful.

We couldn't find the children's boots so my most excellent husband went to Walmart at 7:30 am to buy some. Apparently he wasn't the only parent there!

In other news... my mom has had three "good" days with her back. She's getting up to answer the phone and to putter around. I am so relieved. I don't know how long it will last, but I am grateful for every minute and I know she is as well!

Tonight we're packing Operation Christmas Child boxes at the church with the Girl's Club. Or... we are making chocolate. We haven't decided yet.

What's there to decide?!?

Sears is having a huge 70% off sale so I'm going to try to head over there tomorrow to buy some new pots. Chef Kate needs to get back in business.

I would love to blog on and on about this and that...but my fingers are like ice so I have to go.

Poor me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear your mom is doing better! HUGS

    ReplyDelete