Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girls Night

Last night I went out for dinner with my girlfriends Jodi, Cecelia and Julie. We try to have dinner together once a year but for some reason I missed last year.

We had reservations at The Mandarin for 7:30 which I was really glad about because the place was packed. I had never been to this location before and I was really impressed with the service we received. Everyone greeted us like we were royalty! I could certainly get used to that.

We were seated by a huge, wall-to-wall aquarium filled with colourful fish. I am not a fish expert...but they were all fish like in Finding Nemo. Very colourful.

We laughed so hard about topics that I can't even write about here. LOL. I felt sorry for the people around us who were hoping for a quiet dinner. Never happens when we get together.

The food was awesome and they had just about everything you could think of. I tried salmon (ew) and duck (ew) and almost tried lobster but decided to pass. Maybe next time. And the dessert tables....whoa.

Thanks for a wonderful time girls! I can't wait until Jodi's annual Christmas party!

No comments:

Post a Comment