Saturday, August 09, 2008

Update

Last night Ian and I went to see Hulk and Iron Man. AWESOME! I am not a comic book person, but I always made sure to watch The Incredible Hulk and Wonder Woman. Oh glory. If they ever make a Wonder Woman movie I'll go nuts with excitement. I wanted to BE Wonder Woman when I grew up.

Today we went to the mall to purchase a gift for my inlaws' 50th wedding anniversary. We will be giving them a digital camera and printer. My father-in-law has always been into photography and they will be going on a cruise next month to celebrate so I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

50 years. Wow. That's incredible. This generation seems to have lost the value and appreciation and commitment that marriage requires. My inlaws are hosting a lunch for 60 people next Saturday to celebrate and we will be seeing Ian's sister and her family for the first time in 10 years. She has never met our children. I'm a little nervous about it to be honest.

We walked around the mall a bit and popped in to HMV to say hello to my cousin and introduce him to Jordan. We stopped for lunch and ended back up at Best Buy and bought a laptop! And so here I am blogging from my couch watching Stephen King's Nightmares and Dreamscapes. Very nice.

Tomorrow we go to pick up the children. I have missed them so much!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy enjoying life with Ian.

    Why are you worried about seeing his sister? You are beautiful and your children are beautiful! I see no reason to be nervous....I see only reasons to be PROUD!

    Oooooo...I just love my laptop! Hope you enjoy yours just as much if not more. Helps me not feel so isolated from the rest of the family when I'm online.

    Wow, the time away from the kids went pretty fast didn't it? I'm sure they will be filled with stories to tell you tomorrow. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard they are making a Wonder Woman movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard they are making a Wonder Woman movie!

    ReplyDelete