Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Day In The Life...

I've posted before about how much I love walking my children to school, so for today's entry I thought I'd share my day with you.

Here we are outside my mom's, heading to school.



My mom is getting into her car to head to McDonald's to pick up coffees and muffins. We have this for breakfast every morning. Yum.

Along our way Sam made a friend... I didn't particularly want him touching this cat because it could have been infested with cooties, and well... if you know me then you know I have an issue with cooties.



We were running a few minutes behind and heard the bell ring just as we were entering the catwalk so the children had to get running...



Sam never waits for Julie if he can help it.





Julie started running out of steam as she hurried through the schoolyard...



Once the children headed into the school, Jordan and I headed off for our walk. She was so cozy and warm in her stroller and fell asleep pretty soon after we left the schoolyard.



I love this street. It's so quiet and everyone keeps their property looking so nice. I love walking along here. There is one particular garden that I love looking at because it's filled with irises but they have gone all brown now.





This house kills me. How many satellite dishes does one need?? Doesn't one do the trick?



Mom and I spend the entire day talking and never run out of topics. She wouldn't let me take a picture of her laying on the couch but I did snap one of her with Jordan.



Here come the kids home from school!



I make them hold hands while they walk so they stay together. I think it's cute. I bet they don't.

Looking right....



Looking left....



And crossing!



The children played on my mom's lawn for a short bit to blow off some excess energy.





This is my mom with my children.



And Sam and Jules in front of my mom's.



That's it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:08 a.m.

    GREAT pics!

    You look SO SO SO much like your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are delightful! what a lovely neighbourhood!

    ReplyDelete