Thursday, March 27, 2008

Very Rough Night

Last night I had a wonderful bubble bath that really helped my back ache and cramps. I was in bed by 10 pm but woke up at 1am with more bachache, cramping, pressure and a little bit of nausea thrown in for fun. Ian brought me a cold washcloth and turned down the heat in the house but I still felt awful and went downstairs to watch some tv and see if it turned into anything.

Bless his heart, Ian came right down with me and we watched tv until I fell asleep around 3 or 4am. He was supposed to go in to work today but is off now until Tuesday so he can be around in case anything happens today.

It's weird - I didn't go into labour on my own with Sam and Julie but it feels like that is what is happening now. I can handle it, I just don't like the nausea part of it. As my dear friend Jenny V says "it's all in a day's work".

I am off to rest in bed for a bit. I have so much I need to do today and I just pray I have the strength to do it all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:18 a.m.

    Take it easy...whatever needs to be done can wait! Sounds like things are a-happenin'!!! WOOHOO!

    GOOD LUCK! Call me when she's born!

    ReplyDelete