Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Best Kids Ever

Today the kids helped me to finish clearing out a spot for the crib. They did all sorts of bending for me, Julie put clothes away and Sam dragged the vacuum upstairs for me so I could run it over the carpet. Ian is good to go with the crib anytime.

Our Angel Care monitor arrived yesterday. What peace of mind that thing gives us. It is a pad that goes underneath the baby's mattress and if it doesn't detect movement (ie; breathing) in 20 seconds an alarm will sound. We had one with Sam and Julie and it just helped us relax in a huge way.

Today the school buses were cancelled so I kept the kids home with me. The last time the school board cancelled the buses but kept the schools open all the kids did all day was watch The Wizard Of Oz. Honestly! I figured they would be fine to be at home. I will need to put together a schedule for the March Break next week so they don't get bored hanging out at the house all day long.

Tonight I had dinner with my girlfriends. It felt so good to be with them again after missing them so much. We had so much to catch up on and lots to pray for each other about. They are lifting me up in prayer for these final weeks before Jordan arrives, as well as other issues that are weighing on my heart. I can't express how much that means to me to know that they are praying for me. Prayer changes things!

Tomorrow I am back at mom's, hopefully to finish sewing my baby blankets and to get some laundry done.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you're feeling better today! Those blankets will be beautiful and everything will fall in to place!

    ReplyDelete