Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Moo!

Well I've gained another 3 lbs. Quite an impressive weight gain I've gotten. NOT. I feel like a hefer. Ah well.. it's only for 9 months. Once Jordan is born I will give myself a couple of weeks to get into some sort of routine then work on my weight. I'm looking forward to it, actually. No huge goals of becoming a size 6... just being a healthier Kate.

Jordan's heartbeat was strong again today. She's slowing down somewhat and her kicks and pokes are changing to squirms and pushes as we compete for space. She's running out of womb... get it? Ha!

Not great news about the delivery. I was hoping for another controlled induction like with the other children because of my panic issues but it doesn't look like it will go that way and I will have to go into labour on my own. It's ok.... I can do it.

My sister is moving to St Catharines in the next week. Guess we won't be working on any sort of resolution if I'm here and she's there. Maybe it's for the best. We've never really had a healthy relationship and she doesn't seem to want one. I was willing to work through our issues with a counselor but it doesn't look like that will ever happen now. My mom is sad, not to mention my nephew. He won't see her now for another 3 or 4 weeks.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment