Thursday, January 24, 2008

So Tired Of Being Crabby

I really, really am. No one wants to be around me. I don't even want to be around me. It seems as though I alternate from being super-bitch to crybaby in no time at all. I snap at Ian and the kids all the time. Ian is a saint ~ he lets so much slide but everyone has a breaking point. They don't deserve that.

I cry at dog food commercials. A Campbells Soup commercial got me the other day. Today I cried all through Dr. Phil. It wasn't even a good show today. Everytime an ambulance goes by I start to cry. I hate this.

I know...I know.... hormones. I still have 62 days to go. If my family moves me into the garage I don't think I would blame them.

As thrilled as I am to be having this baby, I feel such sadness that I can't share my happiness with one of my closest friends due to a falling out between us. I don't like to be at odds with people and I always try to rectify bad situations with friends but this time I just had to hold my ground and not compromise what I believed were the issues. I wonder if she misses me too or thinks about me at all. I wish things could be different. I loved sharing in her pregnancy and the birth of her beautiful son. I feel lonely for her because I can't share this time in my life with her.

I am sure you can tell (lol... my one single reader out there) I am feeling weepy at the moment. In about 60 seconds I'll revert to KateZilla. Can't wait until I can go to bed and not bug anyone.

:-(

1 comment: