Monday, December 18, 2006

Yippee!

I had a great doctor's appointment today. My blood pressure was excellent and I got all my prescriptions filled.

But better than that... we talked about a future pregnancy. She said that if I lost 50 lbs then that would be enough to ensure a healthy pregnancy. She said my age wouldn't be a factor if I waited another year, in fact my age and the fact that I've already had two children will make for an easier pregnancy. There would still be a risk for a baby with down's syndrome and other defects because of my age but otherwise a successful pregnancy resulting in a healthy baby.

I feel like this huge weight has been taken off me. I still have time!

Maybe in another year I won't want to have another child, but at least the possibility is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment